Terms of Sale
1. The prices for Season 2021 / 22 supersedes all previous and orders will only be dispatched from late October to early March, as the roses are sold bare-root.
2. Roses offered for sale are available in limited quantities as they are budded and grown on site. Once they are sold out, they will not be available until the next season.
3. Payment with order or on collection. You can pay by cheque (made payable to AC Dickson), by credit / debit card (provided by Stripe) or contact office about bank transfer details.
4. The packing and carriage rates applied to each separately addressed order sent by post within the UK, and are included in the Paypal checkout. If you are paying by cheque please ask about postal rates before sending the cheque.
5. Please remember that orders are received from spring onward and some varieties are sold out early in the season.
Although our business is mainly breeding new roses, we have a small quantity bare root roses for sale in the autumn (late October - early March). Unfortunately we are not able to send roses from the shop outside the UK, but we are still able to name roses for the European customers.
Early reservations recommended! A descriptive list of varieties is available on request. Cheques and/or Sterling Drafts should be made payable to: "AC Dickson". Please read carefully TERMS OF SALE section above.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards. This policy covers our website and online store (www.dickson-roses.co.uk) and any correspondence you have with us in relation to our retail sales or rose namings.
Any changes we make to this policy will be reflected on this page and notified to you by email, where appropriate.